After seeing a post about the Selfridges Summer Beauty Box on The Sunday Girl’s blog, I was all over that. These brand/company and blogger collaborations really work, the power of social media… I set an alarm for ridiculously early on Thursday 16th July to get my order in thinking they would sell out. Luckily for everyone they are still available right here for a rather reasonable £40, plus £4.95 delivery.
The Selfridges Summer Beauty Box Includes:
- STARSKIN Instaglam foam peel perfect
- STARSKIN After Party Brightening
- RIBBAND Ribband Sorbet
- JAMES READ Day Tan SPF 15
- EYEKO Fat Eyeliner
- NAILS INC Gel Nail Varnish Pink
- ILLAMASQUA Lipstick Luster
- NARS Mini Orgasm Lipgloss
- RODIAL Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml
- URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
- CAUDELIE Grape Water 75ml
- TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue
- CLARINS Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 100ml
The contents of the box are supposedly worth £176, so for £40 it’s a great deal if you would use these things or have had your eye on even a few of them! I was drawn in by lots of the brand names that I’ve not previously used because of the expense, like Nars, Urban Decay and Illamasqua. So I saw this as a great opportunity to give them a try. It’s a great concept that I didn’t know Selfridges did, so I’ll be sure to look out for these every year now.
I’ll keep you updated on any stand out products. I’m sure I’ll be able to write about a few of these in future posts.
All the best,
Follow me on Bloglovin!